• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pick Our New Basketball Coach's Wife for Ronald

Ronald will hire this person as next coach:

• Dr. Stephanie Pinder-Amaker, Harvard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jenammy ChildRue, Wake Forest

• Maggie Lonergan, George Washington

• Lia Chomat Mooney, Richmond

• Kathy Paulsen, Bucknell

• Total voters
Also, I'm not going to correct, as that is really damn funny. When I saw that dog pic of "Rusty's wife," I just sort of figured the years had been extra hard on Mrs. LaRue.

Finally, I will add, reviewing the pics of the Reed family, Dr. Brett Reed seems like a cool dude. They seem like a shockingly normal family -- you'd never guess he was a college basketball coach. They're all going to pumpkin patches and corn mazes and July 4th cookouts and shit. Kind of makes me like him and think we would be friends just like me and Mr and Mrs Enfield would have been friends if Ronald hadn't wrecked it like a goddamn dipshitted mule head.

100_3143.6.jpg

Some thoughts:

The fact that Masiello is single...I feel like Wellman is going to be weird about that, especially if the Dino rumors had any veracity.

From this exercise, Russell Turner got a big bump for me, as I think it would be cool that Dr. Turner went to Wake and is probably an actual Wake fan in addition to being kind of foxy.

Also, from that pic, the Paulsens look like a couple that gets DOWN, if you know what I mean. Total freaks in the sack. Wouldn't want to carry a black light into any hotel room where they have stayed.

Mrs. White is a former All-SEC volleyball player and lawyer, so athletic and brainy. Not likely to let her looks slip on us. Gotta keep it tight.

All part of the plan - he's keeping Bz another year for Brad to have a 2nd bad season in Boston and get ousted.

One of Masiello's ex-girlfriends is Wes Welker's wife, supermodel Anna Burns.

l.jpg

Dude can pull in talent.

edit: okay so an article says they go back to the late 80s, but Masiello was born in '77, so i'm assuming they dated in the 90s? and apparently she was a hooter's girl at the time. I DON'T CARE.

Last edited:
Back