• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pimpin' in China: this is how we (egg)roll...

94Deac

Grouchy SOB
Reaction score
Caption says it all. Does Clemson have a branch campus in China? Vive le communism!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca0_1332339565

LiveLeak-dot-com-7cd29ee22838-gangster_02.jpg.resized.jpg

all those 8's on the license tag cost as much as the porsche

You seem familiar with Chinese licensing procedures. What do you mean? Is that a vanity tag?

You seem familiar with Chinese licensing procedures. What do you mean? Is that a vanity tag?

Yes, and Chinese are HUGE on lucky numbers. 8 is the luckiest, and people pay huge sums just to get a single on on their plate. To get every digit as an 8? You gotta have a LOT of pull with the local officials and a big ol' bag of cash.

Shit, I should know that. Duh. I was just mesmerized by the dude's UofMiami-sized wad of cash and Iversonish tat work.

And you have no idea what it took me to get the "GODEACS" plate in Georgia. Oh the palms I had to grease.

Yes, and Chinese are HUGE on lucky numbers. 8 is the luckiest, and people pay huge sums just to get a single on on their plate. To get every digit as an 8? You gotta have a LOT of pull with the local officials and a big ol' bag of cash.

Didn't help him from losing his phone.

Yes, Vad is all over this. 8 is the luckiest number and impossible to get. goes for phone #'s, apartments, etc. He or his boss is connected. Unfortunately, I fly back over next week. will keep an eye out for this guy.

Not sure what to make of the pictures. Looks like gangsters beating up gangsters. As somebody else mentioned, the dude with the wheels must have a lot of pull already. My guess is all factions involved operate under the willfully blind eye of local officials, who in turn get a nice kickback from what is on that table.

Are you insinuating there is corruption in China? You poor, dumb, silly, bastard. Corruption only exists in capitalist economies. DUH.

Doesn't anyone in China go to the gym? Those are some pot-bellied, weak ass looking gangsters...

20% of Russia's GDP is corruption. It was 8% before Putin. i wonder if China can match that. That's a pretty large number.

One of the eights is definitely a 'B'. There is a richer gangster out there, somewhere.

Back