• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

Well I bought on Stubhub. After getting shit tickets allocated the last two bowl games, despite high Deacon Club status, I decided not to be the sucker for third year in a row. I hope the ticket office gets the message that it is grossly unfair for them to allow 50 seat blocks being sold to one family with high status.

Did you tell them that was why you didn't buy through them this year? They need to be told in order to get the message.

It's likely the worst timing for travel to an extremely expensive location. And the weather could really suck. Other than that, I am amazed we haven't sold out already. :)

I wouldn't be at all surprised that a sizable number of alums in nearby NY area will spend a fair amount of time up to Christmas weighing their options for this game including watching for weather reports. Broadcasting on TV has just made it too easy for folks with a full plate of time commitments unless they're truly avid fans.

I really hope a lot of NY alums will make it over to the game.
And hopefully they take their friends who've been talking the Deacs down for years so they can watch the Deacs dismantle Michigan State!

It's likely the worst timing for travel to an extremely expensive location. And the weather could really suck. Other than that, I am amazed we haven't sold out already. :)

Flights are actually pretty cheap into nyc on 26 and leaving before 31. Hotels are another story. Use your points.

Flights are actually pretty cheap into nyc on 26 and leaving before 31. Hotels are another story. Use your points.

You're not kidding on the hotels. I just did a quick Expedia search for a one-night stay and a couple of places I've stayed are at abou a $500 premium with some places sold out. Hopefully the Deacon Club's Radisson package comes through for you guys.

anyone ever flow into the Newark airport? All my searches keep finding this as the cheapest flight but not sure if I want to go that route. Probably A long shot that someone on a Wake message board would know anything about New Jersey ...I kid I kid.

anyone ever flow into the Newark airport? All my searches keep finding this as the cheapest flight but not sure if I want to go that route. Probably A long shot that someone on a Wake message board would know anything about New Jersey ...I kid I kid.

Flown in and out of Newark many times (must proudly say that I am NOT a Jersey native or resident). It’s just as easy to get to as the airports in the city.

Yeah, Newark airport is fine. Constant flights to and from Charlotte also. Shitty American terminal though. A little longer car ride to and from Manhattan than LGA typically.

The trophy is in town. Off to go see it at 10:30am

Chills will run up and down your spine, for sure.

ELl8Q-oXkAE5YSX

Back