• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

Serious question: Would a homerrific hack like Ben Hartsock have a broadcasting career if the refs didn't hand tOSU that game ? Doubtful.

Probably. It's the power of the brand. There are lots of former Buckeye football players out there who never won a national title. Bobby Carpenter, Joshua Perry, Joey Galloway and Chris Spielman are just a few that come to mind.

Bummed to miss this bowl game due to holiday travel. Will be yelling from afar. Get yankee stadium loud y’all

Will represent at the bowl game with 2 other class mates. GO DEACS!

First bowl game I will be missed as a Deacon (freshman in ‘04). Bummed about that, but cost and 2 days after Christmas are prohibitive on this one.

On The Huddle on ACCN picking bowl games.
Picks are 34-17, 33-17 and 38-24.........all Wake.

(Mark Richt does not look healthy)

2 rows behind you in 205

Cool. See you there.

This Billy's place that Wake alumni is getting together at beforehand is supposed to suck. Of all the venues near Fenway, it has the lowest Yelp rating. I'm gonna be with my 10-year old so I am going straight inside and to Monument Park. Then, hit the bar inside.

Deacon Fans - Enjoy this fantastic interview with the CLAW. He's clearly excited about the opportunity for our players to play in the Pinstripe but also to experience NYC. In addition, Dave is clearly all-in on Wake. Really good representative for us and loves the school, appreciates the support, and is pumped about the huge commitment in facilities that WF has made. Go to the 23:00 minute mark of Hour 3 of 12/19 until the 35:00 minute mark.

https://www.hipcast.com/podcast/Hsy8Jb

I decided to splurge and do the Audi club offer primarily because I am taking my wife and two kids with me (9 and 10 year old) and if the weather got really bad I wanted to have a place to go so that they could enjoy the game.

Anyone else make the splurge? Just curious if I will run into anyone up there.

question- I got my mobile ticket yesterday and accepted it from seller on stubhub. It's on my yankee stadium app but doesn't have a barcode or QR code and does not have an option to add to apple wallet. Does that option show up closer to gametime?

Cool. See you there.

This Billy's place that Wake alumni is getting together at beforehand is supposed to suck. Of all the venues near Fenway, it has the lowest Yelp rating. I'm gonna be with my 10-year old so I am going straight inside and to Monument Park. Then, hit the bar inside.

Billy's is massive and the only place that could hold a significant amount of Wake fans. In fact, it is sold out already.

Back