• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

Have we ever worn black and gold striped helmets like those on display? Pretty awesome look for one game.

It’s a terrible look for any game. Wtf?!

Meh. It’s a game named after an apparel company and a clothing style. Good opportunity to change it up.

Not true. We had 20000+ at the Meineke Bowl in Charlotte in 2008

This was my thought as well. Our turnout in Charlotte against Texas A&M also had to be much larger than 8-10k.

This was my thought as well. Our turnout in Charlotte against Texas A&M also had to be much larger than 8-10k.

The email I received from Currie stated it was the largest expected "student turnout" since the Orange Bowl. Guess that makes more sense.

EMgZiR1XsAEqHmS.jpg

The email I received from Currie stated it was the largest expected "student turnout" since the Orange Bowl. Guess that makes more sense.

Goes to show you that students will support winning teams.

We will have more students travel to NY for our bowl game than we’ve had at home basketballs games in a decade.

Goes to show you that students will support winning teams.

We will have more students travel to NY for our bowl game than we’ve had at home basketballs games in a decade.

Or any regular season football game if Currie’s statement is accurate. I’ll believe it when I see proof.

Back