• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinstripe Bowl vs Michigan State

It’s Gameday, bitches!! About 10 minutes from boarding my flight and drinking a Bloody.
Any tips on getting from Newark to Central Park area other than Uber would be appreciated.

It’s Gameday, bitches!! About 10 minutes from boarding my flight and drinking a Bloody.
Any tips on getting from Newark to Central Park area other than Uber would be appreciated.

I’ll have a chopper standing by.

Damn MSU is favored today? Hope we put a beating on these clowns.

Damn MSU is favored today? Hope we put a beating on these clowns.

Top 2 D-line guys for MSU announced they were playing. Clawson being coy about status of Newman and Washington. Nate Gilliam, Sage Surratt, Strnad out for Wake. So Wake is missing key guys. What is Vegas going to do?

Edited to correct to Strnad out. Also Greer and DJ Taylor out.

Last edited:
Top 2 D-line guys for MSU announced they were playing. Clawson being coy about status of Newman and Washington. Nate Gilliam, Sage Surratt, Ryan Smenda out for Wake. So Wake is missing key guys. What is Vegas going to do?

what is wrong with Smenda? I did not realize he was hurt or sick???

Would be curious if we have more alumni in the Northeast than MSU. I'm sure our northeastern alumni have already been to the memorial

Michigan State has ~40,000 undergraduate students - they have more alumni in the Northeast (and just about everywhere else) than WF, by a lot

And they’ll have the bigger crowd present today.

So you WF fans able to attend need to make as much noise as you can.

Unreasonably excited for this game. I think if Washington plays we have a great shot to win. We have over 10 more points per game and over 100 yards per game than Michigan State. I like to think that we will be able to outscore them. Line his shifted from +3.5 to +4.0, which is very interesting.

Alright. What channel are we gonna start on since tv idiots don’t understand the length of football games?

This is a blowout. I think they will leave this game early. That said. UNC is eating serious clock right now.

Has the game started? I brought up ESPN on my phone and it says that the game starts as 3:20pm (its 3:24pm).... are they waiting until the UNC game is over?

Kicking off right now.

Back