• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pinterest

Pinterest, what say you quad

• For girls and guys

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • For girls and gheys

Votes: 57 68.7%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I should neg rep you for wasting my time

Votes: 16 19.3%

• Total voters
_TATTOO__Make_my_Cherry_Pop_by_AFH.png

i knew a kid in high school whose real name was wilbur putney williams. he was the third, so he went by trey, and i haven't kept up with him, so i have no idea if he has kids. but he always swore he was going to name his kid wilbur putney, and the kid wouldn't be the third, so he would HAVE to go by wilbur or putney. at first i said "but he can go by will." to which he responded "will williams? nope. he's got to be wilbur."

so mean.

yeesh. I feel like it would be pretty difficult to break the chain of names, but if he hated his name and was going to name his son the same thing just to make his life difficult, that would indeed be so mean.

Maybe kid could go by Put and be a sweet golfer.

In response to grandparents names, I'm safe with all but my maternal grandmother- undine chleo. Not even Chloe, but chleo. Everyone calls here deen or deenie. Her sister is Edouarda. Yay Germans!

yeah I also want to know how Chleo is pronounced. Cleo?

My grandmothers were Helen Rose and Jean. I just had to google Grandma Jean's obit to see if she ever had a middle name that wasn't her maiden name, and it doesn't look like it, but her parents were Archibald and Florence. Old names are great.

My grandmothers were Helen Rose and Jean. I just had to google Grandma Jean's obit to see if she ever had a middle name that wasn't her maiden name, and it doesn't look like it, but her parents were Archibald and Florence. Old names are great.

In my family we have Louise, Florence, Mary Jane, Mildred, Mable, Hammit (nickname = Ham!), Carl, Cecil, Roy, and I'm sure a lot more that I can't think of. Some I kind of like in an old-fashioned way, but some are just unfortunate.

LadyDeacToy also has two grandmas named Florence (Flo and Flossy)...popular back then!

Lol why didn't I think of Cleo? I could not figure that out for some reason.

I think old names are cute too, but maybe not always for the kid.

E was named after Husky (same middle name) and kind of after my Granddaddy (same initials) but we avoided having to name him Elda in order to really name him after my Granddaddy

Dag. Did this really turn into a kid's names thread? That shit Cray.

Pretty sure my first girl is going to be named Ruby, and my first boy is going to be named Python or C++.

Lol why didn't I think of Cleo? I could not figure that out for some reason.

I think old names are cute too, but maybe not always for the kid.

Yeah, it's pronounced Cleo (kleo). For a girl I love the name Eleanor. It's older, but Ella for short and it sounds good with Jane as a middle name.

Yeah, it's pronounced Cleo (kleo). For a girl I love the name Eleanor. It's older, but Ella for short and it sounds good with Jane as a middle name.

I have a coworker who goes by Nor (for Eleanor).

Back