• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Activity: Swear Words for the benefit of OGBoards

Cunt is BY FAR one of the top-5 greatest words in any language. I employ it with glee at any opportunity.

You fucking smegma-eating, cunt-wart-pus-oozing, shitbird, fatstacked, jis-drinking, shittube reeming, buzzard-queef sniffing, backwards ass fuckface, feltching, cumsponge, cockholster of a motherfucker.

Seems an appropriate time for some George Carlin:

"There are 400,000 words in the English language and there are 7 of them you can't say on television. What a ratio that is; 399,993 to 7. They must really be bad. They'd have to be outrageous to be separated from a group that large. All of you over here, you Seven Bad Words. That's what they told us they were, remember? "That's a bad word!" No bad words, bad thoughts, bad intentions, and words. You know the seven, don't you, that you can't say on television? "Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, CockSucker, MotherFucker, and Tits" Those are the heavy seven. Those are the ones that'll infect your soul, curve your spine, and keep the country from winning the war."

I cringe as I type this and hope nobody would ever use it, but the word nigger needs to be on the prohibited list. I cant think of any instance where it would be acceptable on this board.

i dropped that on the politics board once figuring it would get filtered automatically and it didn't. and then i didn't realize it for like 12 hours. whoops.

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ

Alright. I really don't want to type this in a public forum... but for the good of the boards I'll make an exception.

You can delete the following post when you've added it to the list. I expect this word should be censored for everyone.

Edited. Word was too offensive to leave up. Hope the mods saw it.

Last edited:
Back