• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

Made it to Russian River Brewing and tried everything that was available:

042cc578b5254cb2d3d20ffdbe55e8c5.jpg

Which one was your favorite?

Consecration is mine.

Don't think we've talked mad elf and rude elf this season as is our annual tradition

At least this year they tried something interesting with wild yeast on a variation

Was back in PA for a hot second and had both for shits and giggles.

Rude >>>>>>>Mad

It is nice to know that there is still some order in this chaotic world.

Disagree. Pliny is an amazing beer. Almost always have a case in my fridge.

Haven't had the Younger but hoping to try it this upcoming year.

It is good, we all agree on that. However, the quality is not commensurate with the hype. There are countless beers of the same quality which never get a mention.

Founders CBS is out in bottles for the first time since something like 2011. I grabbed 2 yesterday but likely if any location is publicizing they have it, they're already gone.

Founders CBS is out in bottles for the first time since something like 2011. I grabbed 2 yesterday but likely if any location is publicizing they have it, they're already gone.

Thanks for the heads up - CBS is a good bottle of beer. Its not KBS, but its pretty dang good - will have to see if I can get some.

Thanks for the heads up - CBS is a good bottle of beer. Its not KBS, but its pretty dang good - will have to see if I can get some.

The grocery store in my building has CBS in bombers, but they want $40 for one bomber - thanks but no thanks. Imagine they will have plenty in stock for awhile.

The grocery store in my building has CBS in bombers, but they want $40 for one bomber - thanks but no thanks. Imagine they will have plenty in stock for awhile.

Wow that's a bit much. I paid $25. Someone was telling me they released quite a bit of it so maybe you can find it cheaper elsewhere.

Asheville's Thirsty Monk is coming to Denver; purchased a 12 barrel system to use to set up here in the front range.

Asheville's Thirsty Monk is coming to Denver; purchased a 12 barrel system to use to set up here in the front range.

also opening in Portland, Oregon. they were going to buy French Broad Brewing here in town but didn't, so I guess this is where that money went. I work directly above the South Asheville location but I almost never drink their own beers, but then I don't drink Belgian style that often. They have a tap selection otherwise and their food is dece.

Scooped one for 19.99 and blushed at that. 40 is WILD.

Brought back Marshmallow Milk Stout from Garage Brewing and it’s pretty darn good.

Right now, I’m drinking Noa from Omnipollo, which is one of the best beers I’ve ever had.

Did a swing through Asheville on Saturday and hit Wicked Weed, Burial and Green Man. Great breweries...

What'd you think of the Jam?

Loved it. Would definitely do it again. The whole 24 hr period...drive up from W-S in the snow...AVL breweries...dinner downtown...XMAS Jam...it was an amazing day.

How'd it go for you?

Loved it. Would definitely do it again. The whole 24 hr period...drive up from W-S in the snow...AVL breweries...dinner downtown...XMAS Jam...it was an amazing day.

How'd it go for you?

Awesome. Only thing I would have changed would have been more Trey sit-ins -- whether with Mule or Les Bros. Or that Warren would have sat in during Trey's main set. There was a mic on stage next to Trey the whole time I assumed was for that. Yeah, they played some acoustic stuff but that's not what you wanna see.

Lucky for me the Lowe's in Lewisville posted they had bombers of CBS and I got the last one after work yesterday.

Back