• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fantasy Football League #2

So one thing I noticed in this year's league is we have a Kicker. I'm pretty sure we didn't have that spot in League 1 last year.

I will, unfortunately, not be able to make the draft tonight. I'll definitely be active but I have to work and can't get out of it.

I may miss the first couple of rounds of the draft too. Damn 7:30 softball game.
But the 12th round is where you make your money - I have my eye on LaRod Stephens-Howling.

Please excuse my ignorance - I've ranked my players; however, is there some way to manual draft players?

Yes, you will be able to select whoever you want (that hasn't already been chosen) come draft time, 8 PM.

Yes, you will be able to select whoever you want (that hasn't already been chosen) come draft time, 8 PM.

Thanks! Looks like it is 8:30 and not 8. I for some reason thought it was 7:30.

ELLIS GIVE YOUNGBUCK YOUR LOGIN INFO, IT WON'T LET HIM DRAFT AS A CO OWNER

See you suckers in the playoffs:

QB: RG3, Fitzy
RB: Ray Rice, Trent Richardson, LeShoure, Blount
WR: AJ Green, Maclin, Garcon, Heyward-Bey
TE: Hernandez, Tamme
D/ST: NYG
K: Henery

QB: Vick, Dalton
RB: McFadden, Kevin Smith, Gerhart
WR: Nicks, Marshall, Decker, Cobb
TE: Graham, Gresham
D/ST: SF
K: Sebastian Janikowski

QB: Stafford, Carson Palmer
WR: Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith, Antonio Brown, Malcolm Floyd
TE: Gronkowski, Brent Celek , Dustin Keller
RB: Stevan Ridley, Mark Ingram, Rashad Jennings

D: Detroit
K: Dan Bailey

Continuing my needy questions - I've dropped Lloyd and am trying to add a player. How do I know if it is accepted so that I'm not screwed.

I should not have been programming, planning a website, and planning tailgates while drafting.

when did you take your first RB io?

I think it was pretty late. Hope I didn't screw up but I really thought it was kind of a crapshoot once Rice, Shady, Foster, and Chris Johnson were gone.

Also, this is not a PPR league correct?

Continuing my needy questions - I've dropped Lloyd and am trying to add a player. How do I know if it is accepted so that I'm not screwed.

I should not have been programming, planning a website, and planning tailgates while drafting.

I don't know your league's waiver rules, but you likely have to wait 48 hours until you can pick anyone up. You can put a waiver request now, and it will go through once that time period is up, assuming no one with higher priority (order is probably opposite of draft order) is trying to get that player, too.

Back