• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fantasy Football League #2

I expect trade offers when your QBs and RBs get carted off.
QB Eli, Schaub, Russell Wilson
RB Foster, Charles, Jax, Pead
WR Lloyd, Stevie, Lance Moore, Blackmon
TE Finley
DEF Seattle
K Gould

Oh why not

QB Big Ben, Flacco
RB Murray, MJD, Bradshaw, Greene, Starks
WR Wallace, D. Jackson, Meachem, M. Williams
TE Gonzalez
DEF Jets
K Hanson

QB: BRADY
RBs: FJackson, Doug Martin, Peyton Hillis, David Wilson, Ben Tate
WRs: J Jones, D Bowe, D Moore, Kendall Wright Alshon Jeffrey
TEs: Gates
Def: Baltimore
K: Matt Bryant

PH, I like that roster of RBs you have built there

Thanks. With the 1st pick, you get a great opportunity to grab 3 top RBs. I didn't like any of the QBs and WRs that early and Graham and Gronk were off the board. Already considering a trade offer for one of the backs. I'm guessing I'll get an offer for Schaub or Wilson soon enough as well.

By "considering" I mean I got an e-mail about it. Just sayin'.

Thank God Boley was tackled before the TD. Got a break there against Townie lol.

What's our waiver/FA situation again? I'm guessing I have the last waiver spot anyway.

What's our waiver/FA situation again? I'm guessing I have the last waiver spot anyway.

It is set to Continuing Rolling (i.e. once you make a successful waiver claim, you go to the bottom of the list)
freakadeac has #1 priority to start based on reverse draft order.

When do players on Waiver become free agents? Sep 7th after all waiver claims are processed? Then from what I understand, they go back on waivers from Sunday until Tuesday every week after. Does that sound about right?

Looks like everyone except dropped players is now a Free Agent. I picked up Dwyer and Turbin so we'll see how that works out. Doofus gets Ogletree.

Looks like everyone except dropped players is now a Free Agent. I picked up Dwyer and Turbin so we'll see how that works out. Doofus gets Ogletree.

Believe this is only a week 1 thing, working somewhat like a supplement to the draft.

Arian Foster questionable for Sunday's game

Do return yards count in this league? If not then I might as well drop Darren Sproles.

I have AJ Green and Ray Rice vs Doofus, down 5, and doofus has Rivers.

Back