• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Mafia I -- SIGNUPS

IAppreciateIt

no bunting allowed
Reaction score
Theme: Mafia

Deadlines (Tentative): 12, 2:30, 5, 9

Roles go out Sunday.

Sign-up List:
1. Ph
2. dv7
3. ddeac08
4. t.e.d.
5. redwing
6. rideac
7. Nonny
8. Chic
9. Hal
10. ryal
11. Dented
12. TR
13. Knight
14. Island
15. Boston
16. bish
17. timdunk
18. die go
19. damo
20. texashammer
21. hoophead
22. cap awesome
23. keystone
24. bernie
25. wake4me
26. sd3
27. zdeac
28. isle
29. nova
30. magnolia

Last edited:
sure I'll give it a go, I'm on summer hours

So what's going to be the policy on edits? Theoretically, unless someone catches you with proof, edits can be made unnoticed for a couple minutes after the post. Are we going to just allow this or go with scout's honor?

So what's going to be the policy on edits? Theoretically, unless someone catches you with proof, edits can be made unnoticed for a couple minutes after the post. Are we going to just allow this or go with scout's honor?

Honestly, you just suck as a person if you have to cheat in a game of mafia. I'd assume thats something that we wont really have to deal with.

Honestly, you just suck as a person if you have to cheat in a game of mafia. I'd assume thats something that we wont really have to deal with.

I agree. I just want us to make a clear decision either way.

In all honesty, if we were to just allow the editing of your post within that time frame, I also don't think it would be a big deal.

Or, we just stick with absolutely no edits.

I'll play and we can't allow edits of any kind.

In....and I agree, but the problem is someone inevitably Rideacs up and edits....how are we gonna call them out and brand them doofus or make their name synonymous with fucking up?

Back