• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit MAFIA I: WFU Message Board Revolutions -- OG MAFIA WINS

IAppreciateIt

no bunting allowed
Reaction score
Deadlines: 12:00, 2:30, 5:00, 9:00

Player List (30):
bernie -- Steve Shutt, lynched Day 5
bish -- OGD, killed, night 3
Boston -- citizen, lynched Day 11
cap awesome -- doofus, died night 5
Chic -- citizen, lynched day 2
damo -- cagles, died night 5
ddeac08 -- TWDeac, killed night 9
Dented -- Deman, lynched day 6
die go -- citizen, lynched day 7

dv7 -- catu, killed night 2
Hal -- killed night 7
hoophead
isle -- rjkarl, lynched day 4
island -- citizen, lynched Day 9
keystone
Knight -- citizen, lynched, Day 10
magnolia -- citizen, admin killed, day 8
Nonny -- IrishSlim, killed night 1
nova -- numbers, inactivity killed, night 3
Ph -- NCScout, killed night 7
redwing -- citizen, lynched Day 8
rideac -- sleepy, lynched day 3
ryal
sd3 -- citizen, killed, night 10

texashammer -- citizen, killed night 4

timdunk -- citizen, inactivity killed, day 7
The Evil Deacon -- citizen, killed night 2
TR -- citizen, killed night 8
wake4me - citizen, lynched day 1
zdeac

Last edited:
GENERAL RULES
1. Absolutely no talking outside of the game thread unless specified.
2. No editing or deleting of posts.
3. No night talking or dead talking. Night begins at the specified deadline -- i.e. a vote at 12:00 will not count. Five total minutes of night talking will result in being mod killed.
4. Don't do lame stuff.

VOTING RULES
1. Miss two votes in a row or three total and you are dead. If the game lasts until day 10, each player will receive another missed vote.
2. No abstaining – Counts as a missed vote.
5. Nights will be 15 minutes. Get your PMs in ahead of time if you have to.
6. Either bold your vote or place your vote in capitals with symbols on each side. Make your votes as clear as possible.

OVERTIME RULES

1. Overtime will be sudden-death and last up to ten minutes.
2. Only players involved in the tie may switch in overtime.
3. If there is still a tie after overtime, deaths will be determined via random number generator.
4. Up to 3 players may die in a tie -- the number of players who will be lynched will half of the number of players involved, rounding down -- i.e. if 5 players are in a tie, 2 will be lynched.

ORDER OF NIGHTTIME OPERATIONS

1. Lynching(s)
2. Vigilante Hits
3. Mafia Hits

The two mafia teams alternate night hits, with DS Mafia taking Day 1.

WINNING CONDITIONS

The game ends when one (or both) of the mafia factions is eliminated, and the other can match the civs in numbers.

Mafia Factions: They must eliminate the other mafia group, the independent and have equal numbers to the remaining citizens.

Independent: They must survive until the game ends.

Civs: Must eliminate the mafias and independent.

Last edited:
ROLES:

DEACONSPORTS MAFIA
wakeforest.gif

Mafia Power: They can, one time, recruit a cit to their mafia by offering a moderator job.

1. cagles (1)
Power: Wielding the power of the banhammer, cagles can choose to kill anyone who has voted for him the previous day.

2. Deman (1)
Power: Deman can wield the IP glitch one time to change the vote of any player, at any time during the day. This will be done in secret and will only be announced at the end of the day.

3. Chrispy (1)
Power: With his extensive knowledge of scheduling, he will receive the results of the bodyguards one night after their orders. (On night 2, he will receive the names of the protected players on night 1)

4. catudeac (1)
Power: catu is a little girl and will die on after night 5. He is also too weak to make hits for the mafia.

5. NCScout (1)
Power: NCScout cannot communicate with them in their hideout. However, he has Deman's pw, so he has the identity of the DS mafia members. He counts towards their winning conditions.

OGBoards Mafia

Logo.png

1. IrishSlim (1)

2. deacvision7 (1)
Power: He is a big fan of soccer and Manchester United.

3. deacondemonzzzz (1)
Power: Using his endless supply of terrible parodies, each night MarqueeMoon can order in an extra vote that will remain a secret until the end of the day.

4. OliveGardenDeac (1)
Power: The supreme athiest is immune to being admin killed.

5. TWDeac (1)

INDEPENDENT TEAM
rjkarl2.gif

1. rjkarl (1)
Power: The champion for a 3rd board. rj has a number of secret powers.

2. Steve Shutt (1)
Power: Naturally, Shutt is a proponent of rj's idea. Each night he receives an investigation to find rj -- if he is successful, the two will join forces.

CIVS

1. Sleepy (1)
Power: sleepy can access the databases within premium premium quad to determine if a player is mafia or not mafia.

2. Numbers (1)
Power: Still neutral after not receiving the coveted super user status, numbers serves as a bodyguard. Cannot protect himself, but may communicate with the other bodyguard.

3. Doofus (1)
Power: See numbers.

4. DeacGrad86 (1)
Power: A vigilante, DeacGrad86 has an extra hit that can be deployed any night.

18. Citizens (14)

Last edited:
dv7

He has to be mafia... it says so right there in the writeup.

Chic

She has to many letters in common with Chicharito. Chicharito is Mexican. Mexican is mafia.

real or parody, we can't risk it...

wake4me

i am going to for KEYSTONEDEAC.

(it turns out that i am playing after all.)

matt

oh wait he is not playing so

chic

lame. we are not one person. though I suppose that in about 2 months I will be responsible for increasing the amount of Matt in the world, so...

Back