• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit MAFIA I: WFU Message Board Revolutions -- OG MAFIA WINS

Night.

TexasHammer's vote doesn't count because he wasn't in the tie (only players in the tie may switch) and it was late anyway.

citizen wake4me has been killed via RNG.

specials have until 12:30

OGBoards Mafia member IrishSlim/Anonymous Deac was found dead this morning.

Day 2 ends 2:30 PM

I assume the play here is chic for reasons outlined earlier. Dented always votes for wake4me, so I wouldn't read much into that, but Ph might be one to look at.

I assume the play here is chic for reasons outlined earlier. Dented always votes for wake4me, so I wouldn't read much into that, but Ph might be one to look at.

You very well may be right, but with only 5 mafia knowing each other at a time, if Ph voted to save Chic, that would essentially give away 2/5 of their team, and 3/5 if Dented were in on it too.

Like I said, it may be correct, but that's really putting yourself out there if you're mafia, to save someone in the first round that compromises the health of your team that badly.

whatevs, I am just a regular citizen so if you need to go after me, that's fine but it seems like it would be dumb for people trying to "save" me to vote for the same person I was voting for.

You very well may be right, but with only 5 mafia knowing each other at a time, if Ph voted to save Chic, that would essentially give away 2/5 of their team, and 3/5 if Dented were in on it too.

Like I said, it may be correct, but that's really putting yourself out there if you're mafia, to save someone in the first round that compromises the health of your team that badly.

Not to mention the fact Ph and Chic have both played a ton of games and would know to just let someone die before making an obvious play. Reverse psychology? I doubt it.

Bote for ***ISLE***

I will be driving to Ohio for the rest of the day...will try to vote next round though in the car.

Better to find out the information now than wait for later.

Vote for chic

Not to mention the fact Ph and Chic have both played a ton of games and would know to just let someone die before making an obvious play. Reverse psychology? I doubt it.

Great points and its too early to go after chick just because she was tied up early. Chances are she is a cit. Lets tie up someone else

diego

because unless I am wrong, he didn't vote last round and he LOVES to fly under the radar when he is mafia-licious.

Bote for ***ISLE***

I will be driving to Ohio for the rest of the day...will try to vote next round though in the car.

I will vote for RIDEACULOUS. I can't decide if the the "I personally LOVE the stars" comment was a harmless comment asterisks or a pseudo-hint about being TW. There is no real reason to hint at being TW, but Rideaculous can be ridiculous. Also, he voting for me. I hate when anybody calls out.

Going to vote for Knight. Easy to throw a vote on the person who wasn't killed in a tie, but even with my threat (or the threat of RNG) nobody made a move to save Chic.

I feel pretty good about rideaculous. He has even thrown out the "Have stuff to do, won't be around to help, will make sure to keep voting though!" post. Anyone with me here?

Good catch isle. I'm sure the stars thing was nothing but it would be awesome if he was trying to be cute.

I also agree with what chic said. Diego is playing his mafia game (although he isn't a huge talker as a cit either).

Back