• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit MAFIA I: WFU Message Board Revolutions -- OG MAFIA WINS

More broken down vote count

Rideac - TimDunk, Magnolia, Dented, Knight, Bernie, TR, Awesome, Zdeac, bish, Ph

SD3 - Hal, Damo, Keystone
Diego - Hoophead, Island
Isle - Redwing
knight - Hammer
Bernie - Ryala
Ryala - Boston
Dented - ddeac08

Yet to vote - Diego, Isle, Nova, Rideac, SD3 - with Nova admin killed if no vote today.

Bote for ***DENTED***

I'm not mafia I'm not mafdia I'm not mafiqa I'm driving 75mph seriously I'm important don't kill me

NIGHT

sleepy / Rideaculous has been lynched

Specials, you have 15 minutes

Two bodies were found in the morning.

numbers / NoVaDeac and
OGB / bishop

were found dead.

Knight at Wake tempted the hand of god but was spared because he is playing his first game. But no more warnings.

Day 4 ends 9:00

I don't know what this WE is. but yes. Isle was masterful. AND Isle would not take that risk if he knew that he didnt have protection on the next turn.

take your pick... Dented, SD3,.... ?
I think a vote for ISLE right now might be wasted... persuade me otherwise, but i think isle is too smart to pull a pearl harbor on D day. as a previous poster said, Winning is still the goal

*DENTED*

facepalm

Of course, the one player who needed to be present during the game. . . is driving down the road.

Isle

Looks like we can't just trust rj now and take him out later. He couldn't be hit by a vig. Can we take him out?

*** isle *** for now. Diego is still just hanging out.

Who is rocketdeac on these boards? He used to be someone to watch out for.

We got played. isle

We didn't get played, I got played. I tried to tell you in my next post that Ridiculous Rideaculous was a PREDICTION (similar to my Skeen prediction, which was more foretelling than I had thought). Unfortunately, as all followers of rj have learned, my predictions are NOT 100%. I am not sure what percent they are, but they are better than 0, and I assume better than 60.

I going vote Ph.

So im really not allowed to posrep isle for these RJ posts?

the real RJ must love this shit

I don't know what this WE is. but yes. Isle was masterful. AND Isle would not take that risk if he knew that he didnt have protection on the next turn.

take your pick... Dented, SD3,.... ?
I think a vote for ISLE right now might be wasted... persuade me otherwise, but i think isle is too smart to pull a pearl harbor on D day. as a previous poster said, Winning is still the goal

*DENTED*

This is a good point. The question is, is the protection automatic or is it due to his partner? If he automatically survives a lynching, it doesn't matter if we find his teammate or not. If Shutt is protecting him, it makes things more problematic.

That was pretty bad.

Vote Isle

We have to be able to vote him off. If he can't be hit by vigs and we can't vote him off, he's already won the game.

Looks like we can't just trust rj now and take him out later. He couldn't be hit by a vig. Can we take him out?

*** isle *** for now. Diego is still just hanging out.

Who is rocketdeac on these boards? He used to be someone to watch out for.

typical. continue leading the sheep.

if you want to get girls, you go to the basketball game and you sit through the beatdown and you wait for them to flock to you. easy pickings.

Back