• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Secret Santa 2012 (gifts and such)

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Happy Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Festivus, Christmas, and non-traditional holiday season! It's beyond time we start thinking about Secret Santa but your loving commish has been busy, forgetful, and drunk this fall :plos:

So here it is!

The Rules:
1: Sign up on the thread and submit to me, via PM, your information (detailed below)
2: Wait patiently while I randomly assign you a Santa and a Santee
3: With holiday cheer, plan, scheme, and purchase your lucky Santee a gift (suggested $25 and below, including shipping)
4: Mail, with reasonable time before Christmas day, your gift to its recipient and wait to receive your own
5: Wrangle your joy into words and photos and post your gift to the thread, thanking your own Santa (strongly suggested)
6: I should also mention that if you fail to comply with your Santa duties, you'll be outed and mercilessly publicly shamed, mocked, and negrepped all the way into the Big 10.

The End

Send Me:
Name (with boards name if you wish to be identified)
Shipping Address
Details if pertinent to gift-buying

ex.
Abraham Lincoln (HonestDeac)
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, DC 20500
Allergic to peanuts. Shirt size Tall Medium. Fan of the Colts, Colts, Colts, and colts. Also cheese, the theater, and hiding airplane bottles in my hat.

Likely Timeline:
Sign-ups - NOW
Assignments made - 11/28
Suggested Mail-by date - 12/16

(subject to change as we go along; I'll try to keep the thread title updated)

So, that should be all. If there's anything I've forgotten or remembered incorrectly, feel free to let me know. I think we had something like 35 people last year and it would be great to get even more this time around!

Peanuts.jpg

Last edited:
So in!! Gotta think of some notes to give though before I PM ya.

lol @ hiding airplane bottles in my hat and wrangling my joy into words. ipity is definitely my favorite poster today.

also, totes gonna be insies on this.

In! Will send pm once home :)

so IN.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

my wish list begins and ends with this dude's swag.

ixqFgA4jZUJcf.gif

#justkidding
#justalittlethough

Back