• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Travel Agency: Greek Isles

Henry Chinaski

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Whatcha got? I'm considering a trip there for our anniversary next May. Thinking Santorini but open to suggestions....

I went to santorini in late may 2 years ago and it was ridiculously windy and kind of chilly. I wouldn't go that time of year. The wind blows up the caldera off the ocean and just blasts you if you're up in the town. We were wearing sweaters around Memorial Day. We may have caught a bad week but I wouldn't do it again in may. Mornings were nice but afternoonS and evenings were just uncomfortable.

I went to santorini in late may 2 years ago and it was ridiculously windy and kind of chilly. I wouldn't go that time of year. The wind blows up the caldera off the ocean and just blasts you if you're up in the town. We were wearing sweaters around Memorial Day. We may have caught a bad week but I wouldn't do it again in may. Mornings were nice but afternoonS and evenings were just uncomfortable.

Donkey dong has translated my "meh" perfectly.

Back