• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pitboss Lecture Series - America's Bravest

ERG is dope. I look forward to taking it on future car trips. We could use them for our tests, but Ops was still hard.

First interview scheduled! @tsywake hit me with your interview advice. Do i go suit and tie or little less formal?

Definitely go with suit and tie, you always want to dress to impress. This interview will probably contain questions about your criminal record and substance abuse. Since you'll be working in public service, a more detailed background check will be obtained. Just be honest and comfortable talking about anything they could uncover. You got this!

I don’t have a criminal record but i am five years sober. Do you thinking disclosing my sobriety is something i should do? Or only if asked?

First interview scheduled! @tsywake hit me with your interview advice. Do i go suit and tie or little less formal?
My grandfather was a New York City Fireman for 30 years and I have of his official helmets from when he was promoted to chief. I will lend it to you for the interview so you’ll definitely look the part.

My grandfather was a New York City Fireman for 30 years and I have of his official helmets from when he was promoted to chief. I will lend it to you for the interview so you’ll definitely look the part.
I've tried to keep each of my helmets once they met the 10 yr limit. My Lt helmet I turned into my tailgate helmet, I also have my Assistant Chief Helmet stored in my closet.

Back