• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Plane too heavy for trip to Utah...

scarywakefanthing_zpsffd89a05.jpg

For some reason this reminds me of the thread where someone (mbadvisor?) was worried our team would get stuck in the hotel elevators before a Syracuse game.

Are they using the same crop duster that Danny Manning used?

BkPR1w2CAAApkSR.jpg:medium

Last edited:
I'm not getting left behind. First WFU game for me since the Stanford 68-24 beat down. Thrilled to have them on this side of the country!

LOWF. Band doesn't go, cheerleaders don't go, but fat cats who pay big bucks to feel important go. Priorities man...it's all about economics. Who cares about the student-athlete or the band member who might have this opportunity four or five times in their four year career? Deacon Club members who can fly to ALL the games are what's important! Nobody cares about the actual game day experience.

I also don't know why anyone cares about going to Utah State. I mean it's kind of cool to be going 2500 miles away but I've never heard anyone say "OMG YOU HAVE TO SEE A GAME AT ROMNEY STADIUM"

LOWF. Band doesn't go, cheerleaders don't go, but fat cats who pay big bucks to feel important go. Priorities man...it's all about economics. Who cares about the student-athlete or the band member who might have this opportunity four or five times in their four year career? Deacon Club members who can fly to ALL the games are what's important! Nobody cares about the actual game day experience.

You're suggesting big time programs prioritize the band and cheerleaders over big time boosters?

Meh having an opposing band or cheerleaders doesn't add to the game experience unless its something like Oregon's hotties. Id rather appease the people that keep the money rolling, in a time where not much money was rolling in. Oh and fire Wellman.

Do DC members seriously fly on the team plane? If so I assume it is only Moricle people and maybe only a subset of those, right?

You're suggesting big time programs prioritize the band and cheerleaders over big time boosters?

I think big time programs make this a non-issue. It's pathetic that we are in a power 6 conference and can't do both.

Came out here on my own. Beautiful country I might add.

Back