• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Please help my academic research

DeacAtDuke

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the new boards. (OK, technically this is my third post--I first posted this request to the political forum and then thanked the person who suggested that I post to the Pit as well.) As many of you may recall from the old boards, I am a professor of political science. Most of my research focuses on how people think about foreign policy.

I am piloting a new study that a colleague and I will be running soon, and could use your help. Below is a link a short survey (about 8-12 minutes in length). I hope you all will be willing to take it and give feedback.

There is a section in the survey to leave comments--please leave your comments there or send them to me via PM. I don't want any comments to bias how other people take the survey.

After some time has elapsed and people have had a chance to take the survey, I am happy to come back and explain what the specific hypotheses being tested are.

http://essexgovernment.qualtrics.com...ay2IZRQk6OX6Go

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Jason, aka "DeacAtDuke"

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the new boards. (OK, technically this is my third post--I first posted this request to the political forum and then thanked the person who suggested that I post to the Pit as well.) As many of you may recall from the old boards, I am a professor of political science. Most of my research focuses on how people think about foreign policy.

I am piloting a new study that a colleague and I will be running soon, and could use your help. Below is a link a short survey (about 8-12 minutes in length). I hope you all will be willing to take it and give feedback.

There is a section in the survey to leave comments--please leave your comments there or send them to me via PM. I don't want any comments to bias how other people take the survey.

After some time has elapsed and people have had a chance to take the survey, I am happy to come back and explain what the specific hypotheses being tested are.

http://essexgovernment.qualtrics.com...ay2IZRQk6OX6Go

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Jason, aka "DeacAtDuke"

Link doesn't work for me.

I fixed teh link for you. Should work now.

I can't wait to see what you're testing for.

I still get to answer 18-29 as my age for another five months. Score.

I just want to thank everyone for their help so far. Please keep it up. I'll explain the study sometime next week.

i hope the study is to check how many people will give up at writing an answer

Back