• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Podesta - Unhelpful Rhetoric

The irony here is the daily attacks on Obama from Paul and others have not gotten DeacMan to start threads about how much of a disservice to the country they are.

Podesta was absolutely out of line here.

This type of crap has to stop if we're going to make any real progress collectively. You can't have senior advisors who go off the rails like this.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/12/18/podesta-gop-jonestown-cult/4109385/

The level of disdain for the loyal opposition is most entertaining.

My strawman for the day:

Dem -- 30 million (or is it 15 million.. or 45 million) are uninsured. Government needs to insure them.
Tea Party -- too much government. You'll break things.
Dem -- idiot. Surprised you can even read. Go fuck yourself with Faux news as material.
Tea Party -- da fuq? I just said you'd break things. Too much government.
Dem -- idiot. You're just parroting talking points. You're too stupid to think for yourself.
Tea Party -- da fuq? Too much government. And we can't really afford it. What's your problem?
Dem -- idiot. Go fuck yourself. We won the election. Go fuck yourself.
Tea Party -- you won 'cause you lied. Schmucks thought they were getting free insurance. Had no idea they'd be paying for it through the nose. Nice work.
Dem -- idiot. Go fuck yourself.

Perhaps because in being critical of one person (who I don't think they've compared to Jim Jones) they were not being critical of any entire party. But keep on keeping on with that awesome logic you so often deploy!!

No, they only compare him to Hitler, Stalin and others mass murderers.

On a daily basis they lie to say actions lead to deaths of old people and children.

But these are met with deafening silence from you.

There's another huge difference. Podesta has apologized. Again that is irrelevant to you.

You are totally obtuse and have a blind arrogance 24/7/365.

Back