• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Polk Audio

Deacon923

Scooter Banks
Reaction score
I have a pair of Polk Audio Monitor 40s. I bi-amped them a while back and subsequently lost or threw away the jumpers that go between the low and high inputs (that you have to remove when bi-amping lest you fry the receiver). When I decided to undo the bi-amping, I called Polk to get new jumpers. Got a customer service rep in Baltimore who said "yep, got 'em right here in my hand, I'm putting them in a package and give me your mailing address. I'll put them in the mail myself, you'll have them by the end of the week".

I thought it was a pretty cool customer service experience and definitely made me think even more highly of Polk.

I just bought some of their stuff for my media room, they are solid especially for the money

newegg always has good deals popping up on their products

I have a polk surround, sub etc. Did the install on my own.. Hit a few snags along the way and the two times I called up Polk I received the most incredible customer service.. The guy was incredibly smart, very easy to understand, and basically acted like he was talking to a good friend over the phone. I love this company.

Back