• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

POLL SKEW: Wake Forest TBT Team (ENDS FRIDAY!)

The team did not have as high an experience number as i would have expected.

Nice to see Anthony Gurley playing for Wake. Wish he would have stayed...

TBT, did posting on the FB page gather a few votes? The way people talk about them being the "sunshine brigade" I figured they'd get really excited about the possibility of watching some of our favorite players on a team together.

TBT, did posting on the FB page gather a few votes? The way people talk about them being the "sunshine brigade" I figured they'd get really excited about the possibility of watching some of our favorite players on a team together.

It gave us a nice bump! We should be able to stay in the top 9 through Noon tomorrow

Wake has a 200+ follower lead on the 10th place team. in 6th place by one.

We were in 7th place at noon - so we should be in. Still waiting confirmation from the official account.

Yeah really. I don’t understand mocking a guy for getting paid to play basketball.

This wasn't meant to mock Ty. Someone asked "where has he been?" And this list if teams from his bio is a good answer. Some of the team names may not do well in translation.

New addition to the team: Anthony Gurley.

Gurley shot .337 from deep over his career. The term “marksman” is used loosely.

Here’s a story on his journey.
https://es.pn/2bnkCvT

Last edited:
Back