• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post Game Presser

Wonder if this indicates a heart condition? I'm sure he'll get checked out, and hope he'll be fine; but we may be looking back on this as the beginning of the end of his coaching career.

Anyone else think this is/was all horse dung ?

Exactly Racer !

He was so dizzy and they were so concerned they drove for 75 minutes to Durham to get him examined....supposedly.

Roach K hates the motorcycle so the first thing the new coach does is keep the motorcycle. Well, maybe not the first he does but definitely keep the motorcycle.

i wish the motorcycle would drive into their huddle.

STFU Dookies.

Well the coffin is in Durham, and it's the earth of his native land combined with the power of his coffin that allows him to regenerate even when he can't feed.

A great quote from Prosser after a Duke win with K complaining about the motorcycle was something like "I'm glad he noticed." As I recall he completely deadpanned it.

Back