• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

Wow to this PM I got from KillSwofford in response to some neg rep I gave him

Subject: Fuck you cockstain

Give me my fucking props, bitch.

Are you fucking joking with that shit. I say the most correct and prescient thing that's been on this board in weeks, in the face of all kinds of pressure from liberals on the board, and you negrep me for it?

I guess we know where you fall on the loony liberal scale then. Too bad, I thought you might be one of the not so loony ones.

Anyone willing to read the thread without bias can see I owned that shit. Yet none of you have owned up and are continuing the attack in the face of all logic.

I always try to leave funny over the top rep, usually pos. I think I give negrep occasionally just to do it. SO far nothing retaliatory. Rj gave me retaliotory posrep one time, that was neat.

Are you fucking joking with that shit. I say the most correct and prescient thing that's been on this board in weeks, in the face of all kinds of pressure from liberals on the board, and you negrep me for it?

I guess we know where you fall on the loony liberal scale then. Too bad, I thought you might be one of the not so loony ones.

Anyone willing to read the thread without bias can see I owned that shit. Yet none of you have owned up and are continuing the attack in the face of all logic.

That guy is having a solid meltdown this morning.

Dammit, I was trolling the wrong people last night!!

The only thing I can say in defense of Swofford is that liberals were being particularly douchenozzly last night, with the exception (shockingly enough haha) of DV7.

loller
lollercopy.png

On the Presidential Debate thread last night I made the comment that Candy Crowley looking like the fat sister from Wilson Phillips (some of you may not be old enough to know who Wilson Phillips is). Somebody named ITK neg repped the comment with "fuck you!". I don't know who ITK is, but she must be a really big fan of the musical group Wilson Phillips.

I didn't know so many people still got butthurt about neg rep and felt the need to retaliate back.

You've never negrepped your buddy RJ huh? :noidea:

"so many" means more than one

And no. I enjoy rj's posts the same way I enjoy R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet." It's delightful insanity.

And just for calling out purposes, I got retaliatory neg rep from Sgt Hulka, KillSwofford, and Knight. Cheers fellas!

Last edited:
"so many" means more than one

And no. I enjoy rj's posts the same way I enjoy R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet." It's delightful insanity.

And just for calling out purposes, I got retaliatory neg rep from Sgt Hulka, KillSwofford, and Knight. Cheers fellas!
I just left you some negative ya twat. ;)
Also negged three other people. First time I've left negs. I'll be negging you on the reg- you're that big of a tool.

I just left you some negative ya twat. ;)
Also negged three other people. First time I've left negs. I'll be negging you on the reg- you're that big of a tool.

Looks like I was the luckiest of the three!!!

Thread: Wake-UVA Game Thread
Just wanted to say fuck you asshole- congrats on being my first ever negative rep.

Back