• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Posters Who Have Changed Names

My apologies to TW too. I'm willing to have an open mind about this board & offer TW a good beer at the first football tailgate.

bee-friends-lolcat.jpg

Definitely :h34rt:

Same name, though I really only lurked, only posted on the hattrick forum. TimDunk/Norcal got me hooked back in 2006, but I never really got into posting. Now that this board isn't blocked at work though...

Surprisingly, after I graduated in 08 (and found out I had to stay in Winston for work...horror) the quad turned out to be a great reference for a lot of things going on in WS.

Same name, same avatar. Not recognizing posters by avatar is the hardest thing for me over here so far. Other than that, it's great.

same name. I am an equal opportunity offender.

I thought about changing it here b/c it is kind of a juvenile story at the expense of another, but I figure greater continuity between boards is a plus (plus not having to remember different names)

But at least its not a poster, or anyone we'd ever know. You're golden in my opinion.

Love the new boards from what I've seen so far. I'm "DemonDeacon" over on DeaconSports. I wasn't quick enough to snag that username this time. Still can't figure out how I got it over there.

plus that story is fantastic, and i laugh a little every time you post!

Back