• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Postseason next year

Where will we end up?

• We will comfortably make the NCAAs (top 6 seed)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I think some on here are overrating the talent of our freshmen, especially with Bz at the helm. We are going to have a tough time replacing CJ's scoring next year and will continue to lack presence on the inside. Combine that with the notion that the ACC will likely be improved, I don't see us being very good next year either. 2014-2015 when these freshmen are juniors, I think we'll begin to see improvement.

Last edited:
The best case scenario under Bz is sneaking in the tournament when the freshmen are seniors and Mitchell is a soph. Maybe NIT the year before.

So, it's not that Buzz prefers a team of all guards and wings, it's just that he's put himself in charge of recruiting big men. That explains EVERYTHING. So much fail all around.

Great observation and it really does explain everything. Buzz is like King Midas but he turns everything that he touches to shit rather than the gold. No wonder we don't have a big yet.

Great observation and it really does explain everything. Buzz is like King Midas but he turns everything that he touches to shit rather than the gold. No wonder we don't have a big yet.

Turns out his recruiting script, "I know Pat Riley and Carmelo Anthony," isn't the panty dropper that he thought it would be.

Compounding the issue is we have NO idea who will even be on the team two years out... or even next year....

Back