• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prayers please

OrigScreaminDemon

Reaction score
My information is a little incomplete, but OSDToy just sent me a text telling me that one of her employees/co-workers collapsed/had a seizure at their office and CPR was performed. OSDToy was right there with the this woman the whiole time. She is not a doctor but said that it did not look good. She is very shaken at this point. Please pray/send good vibes/or wish luck to the ill woman, her family, OSDToy and her co-workers. Thanks.

In with prayers.

That's terrible.

I witnessed a similar thing on one of my trips to CA a few years back. I was in our office out there working and watched as a co-worker collapsed to the floor about 10 feet away. A bunch of colleagues rushed to help him, but about 20 minutes later he was pronounced dead by the EMTs on the scene. He apparently had a massive heart attack.

That's terrible.

I witnessed a similar thing on one of my trips to CA a few years back. I was in our office out there working and watched as a co-worker collapsed to the floor about 10 feet away. A bunch of colleagues rushed to help him, but about 20 minutes later he was pronounced dead by the EMTs on the scene. He apparently had a massive heart attack.

similar thing happened to one of my coworkers at my last job. really, really hope this has a more positive outcome.

i'm so sorry OSD. osdtoy and her coworkers and that coworker's family will be in my prayers.

Ugh, sorry mang. Hope OSDToy can get over having to experience that, and thoughts to the family/coworkers as well.

I assume the company will do this, but they need to being in grief counselors for her coworkers and especially those who witnessed it. Seeing someone die is always traumatic, especially when it's not something youve seen before.

Thanks all. They will have grief counselors tomorrow at her office. I am married to a very strong woman who will be getting extra hugs tonight. I suggest everyone hug those that they love who are within reach as well.

I assume the company will do this, but they need to being in grief counselors for her coworkers and especially those who witnessed it. Seeing someone die is always traumatic, especially when it's not something youve seen before.

They are bringing them in first thing tomorrow morning.

Back