• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict the day of Bz's Firing / Resignation (Updated)

Predict the day of the public announcement of Bz's demise

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeaconOEF/OIFvet

Reaction score
Last poll didn't work out to well, so here's an updated one. We know that Wellman won't be coming back from his NCAA duties until, at least sometime tomorrow evening. So, let's start from there.

Also, I hope BabyDeac will participate in this poll. I'd be very intrigued to know what his thoughts might be.

No hope for tomorrow?

It doesn't matter. If it wasn't announced the day after Buzz lost his last ACCT game then Well, Man is a blithering idiot and a jackass. Who cares at this point whatever little game he's playing now. He can go straight to hell, and I won't waste time trying to "make sense" (lol) of a fool's actions.

What the FUCK are we waiting for at this point? VT and BC have already pulled the trigger. Just put out a fucking press release already and make everybody happy while also signaling that you have a head coaching vacancy for others to consider.

Jesus Christ Wellman and our Athletic Department is amateur hour.

Guessing Monday to make the fanbase wait another weekend. Wellman is proving how small time he is.

depends on which teams lose this weekend. Probably need at least 3 of the top 5 guys on his 33 person list out before accepting Bzz's resignation

hope_quote_4.jpg

Back