• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict Wake BBall's Record -- Official Season Predictions Thread

Haros

Reaction score
Seeing as we're one day shy of the season's start, it's time for everyone to finalize their pre-season predictions and get them on the record. With the search function on this site we will be able to track how close everyone comes at the end of the season. I'll also track over multiple seasons (starting with this one) to see who has the best pulse of the program.

So, post Wake's final record and conference record. We have 31 games counting our Thanksgiving tournament and the first round of the ACC tournament. Add one total game for each win in the ACC tourney. I'll start.

12-19 (3-13), loss in first round of ACC tournament.

7-24

Loss in 1st round.

One nice bottle of scotch courtesy of Jaybone.

11-19 (4-12), Loss in 1st rd

6-25 (1-15), loss in first round of ACC tournament.

We are worse than last year, if that is possible. :mad:

Same. I think, we'll beat BC twice, Georgia Tech at home, Virginia at home, and another ACC home game, probably Clemson or FSU.
Pretty much exactly how I feel about our ACC schedule. I think we'll have a shot at Miami or State, too, but there are 6-7 potentially winnable games there. Not unreasonable to think we can take 5 of them.

Last edited:
Back