• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PRESEASON KENPOM IS OUT

Some of us said don't be surprised to see us try to outscore our opponents. You play the game you have the players to play.

I agree with the improvement, but we'll need much more improvement or the Chaundee/Wilbekin/Brandon position will cost us in ACC play. Also, we need refs to stop making so many horrible calls against Doral.

The reality is this is one of, if not the most competitive ACC's from top to bottom we have ever seen. Even Lunardi has 10 ACC teams in The Dance and two more in his First Four Out. That's 12 out of 15 teams. I would guess this could be unprecedented nationally.

We should be in tier 2 next year

If we get up a bunch in couple of these last OOC games, I'd like to see Rich get a few minutes.

What is the record for number of posts in a row?

When a kid talks about being the best ever, goat, future nba player etc does he have "mark mouf?"

Back