• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

President Thomas Whitmore

Whitmore's Legacy:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Houston was already evacuated and we knew the alien spacecraft had shielding. WTF was a nuclear strike going to accomplish besides poisoning a major city?

Other than already being a war hero and flying in the Area 51 battle, it's not like he had a part in any of the breakthroughs that really helped beat the aliens. Ooooh he saw that the aliens trying to kill everyone wanted... to kill everyone. Dealt a tough hand, obviously, but I don't think he'd go down as a good POTUS. Maybe ID4 Resurgence will show that he's Carter-like, i.e. a bad POTUS who's become an excellent ex-POTUS

Wtf is this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houston was already evacuated and we knew the alien spacecraft had shielding. WTF was a nuclear strike going to accomplish besides poisoning a major city?

Other than already being a war hero and flying in the Area 51 battle, it's not like he had a part in any of the breakthroughs that really helped beat the aliens. Ooooh he saw that the aliens trying to kill everyone wanted... to kill everyone. Dealt a tough hand, obviously, but I don't think he'd go down as a good POTUS. Maybe ID4 Resurgence will show that he's Carter-like, i.e. a bad POTUS who's become an excellent ex-POTUS

meh, they didn't know that the shields would block a nuclear weapon

I mean if you have to sacrifice a US major city for the good of the nation, I think Houston is pretty high on that list.

Especially back in the pre-Mike Jones Mike Jones days.

Back