• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

President Trump's FATE

Trump's fate--multiple options public poll

• Will be impeached after 2020 election

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will be impeached and convicted by Senate after 2020 election

• Will not finish 2nd term because of health reason

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
kUuht00m_400x400.jpg

Presidential term limit is likely to be removed sometime during the 2nd term if he is reelected. No way Trump walks away when Xi Jinping gets life on the throne.

Mueller will indict him in the next few months, and then the constitutionality of indicting a sitting president will be litigated. That will take a while, and in the interim Komrade Trump will resign.

Yea, resign. Whilst claiming victory.

So he can never admit defeat and keep bitchin' 'bout witch hunts and shit.

Yea, resign. Whilst claiming victory.

So he can never admit defeat and keep bitchin' 'bout witch hunts and shit.

He’ll do that anyway. He won’t resign. The man doesn’t have even a fraction of self awareness or grace.

He’ll do that anyway. He won’t resign. The man doesn’t have even a fraction of self awareness or grace.

I could see him not seeking re-election on some BS premise, claiming he would have won if he had run, but his job is complete and America is Greater now than it has ever been.

giphy.gif

I could see him not seeking re-election on some BS premise, claiming he would have won if he had run, but his job is complete and America is Greater now than it has ever been.

giphy.gif

He’s already chosen his campaign manager.

Yes, because he's stuck to every decision he's made and every staff position is safe.

Honestly, I don't think that's the most likely scenario. But I can see it happening.

The direction things are going, I don’t see him winning in ‘20. Maybe not even GOP nomination (but prob will because Reps are pussies).

A hypothetical question for the Constitutional scholars among us:

Assuming Dems take over the House (still not as likely as many think) and they impeach Trump for something, but the Senate doesn't remove him from office, can they impeach him again for other charges?

How cool would it be for Trump to be impeached multiple times?

Back