• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presidential Debate Mafia: TRUMP'S MAFIA WINS!

***gary johnson***

The Jill Stein supporter character should just be almost too stupid to function in society. All of their votes are randomized because they have no idea what they're voting for.

A soft claim already dude
I do not know what you mean. I was literally bitching about fantasy football.

If you want to read into that more than there is, fucking have at it.

Even if I am vanilla civ I wouldn't claim that here because it would dwindle down the special hunt. It is night 0 of day 1 and you idiots are using a fantasy football related banter post to vote. Fucking useless.

Even if I am vanilla civ I wouldn't claim that here because it would dwindle down the special hunt. It is night 0 of day 1 and you idiots are using a fantasy football related banter post to vote. Fucking useless.

Youre a little too mad to be a civ special. You'd keep your cool a bit more. I think youre salty you were caught with your hand in the biscuit jar

This will be Orioles WC chat on Tuesday. Make proper arrangements

Anyone else watch the great british baking show? I fucking love it

What would be the bad skittle. Grape?

Probably

Grape is definitely the bad skittle. Lime is the good, hard working, white American skittle. The kind of skittle that lost a manufacturing job in Cleveland.

Green Apple is definitely the bad skittle. It came in and replaced Lime, and it is easily the worst in the pack now. I guess it was cheaper than Lime, and now here we are.

Youre a little too mad to be a civ special. You'd keep your cool a bit more. I think youre salty you were caught with your hand in the biscuit jar

Bless your heart and good luck with that.

You can always read me so well, Rommy. You just go ahead and trust that gut. It's proven right zero times before so you're due!

Mad about the reason for getting busted. Typical maf

Bless your heart and good luck with that.

You can always read me so well, Rommy. You just go ahead and trust that gut. It's proven right zero times before so you're due!

Well thats not true

Back