• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

President's Day Weekend trip ideas

BentleysSVP

Reaction score
Looking for a good city to get away to for a couple days during President's day weekend. Looking to fly somewhere and the time frame would be a Friday night flight out and a Monday afternoon flight back. Preferably looking for somewhere warmer than DC.

If anyone knows of any good flight deals to certain cities , anything cool going on anywhere or just has a general suggestion I'd appreciate it.

with people or solo trip?

with people or solo trip?

I'd be meeting up with a friend from college who is currently in Texas.

@Hawk Key West never jumped to mind but that would be awesome. Also was thinking Austin as well. Ill check into flights for each city but keep the suggestions comin! Thanks guys.

I would also recommend Tampa. You'd be able to catch the Caps play the Bolts on Saturday night of that weekend.

I would also recommend Tampa. You'd be able to catch the Caps play the Bolts on Saturday night of that weekend.

Damn we are both Caps fans. Plus I've never been to Tampa and the flights would prob be pretty doable both price and distance wise.

Kiawah Island has some insane deals to stay and play the Ocean Course in February.

Kansas City/KU

At least that is what I am doing.

Palestra and Allen Fieldhouse within a month of each other. Not bad.

Good to see the "those guys are fags" tag is getting some traction.

Back