• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Press Conference

Don't underestimate Wellman's need to try to spin the [Redacted] era in a positive light. If we do get a press conference expect the "Jeff [Redacted] was brought here to lay a foundation and build for the future of our program and he did everything that was asked of him." Believe me, if we do get a presser it will make us want to vomit hearing Wellman lay praise on Bzzzz.

Edited to add: I'll glad take the feeling of needing to vomit over the feeling it would cause if Ron gets up there tomorrow and says Bzzz is being retained.

This will be correct. Might as well say "I didn't fuck this up. Swear to God, I didn't fuck this up."

There was a press conference for Grobe. We don't know how any PC will be conducted.

Grobe deserved a farewell presser, Bzzzz does not, but Ron will want the opportunity to put as much spin on it as possible.

"[Redacted] will be given a fifth year" . . .

I don't know how autocorrect changes "is what" to "ambush." But in this case I would consider autocorrect to be sentient.

Figured he might, but thought he might have a chance since he'd only had 2 years. Va. Tech may even be a harder hoops job than Clemson I think. Both schools hoops programs will always take the back seat in a stretch limo to the football programs.

what's the possibility of nothing of substance coming out of the Presser?

Well, this sounds about right with the info that ive heard. Let the kids know today, presser tomm.

Figured he might, but thought he might have a chance since he'd only had 2 years. Va. Tech may even be a harder hoops job than Clemson I think. Both schools hoops programs will always take the back seat in a stretch limo to the football programs.

Don't you want to sit in the back seat of a limo?

At least they know when to make a change instead of forcing the fans to endure for 4-5 years.

Don't you want to sit in the back seat of a limo?

Normally, but I was just trying to illustrate just how far the backseat is of the Va. Tech and Clemson's hoops programs are in relation to the football programs. I guess you could also say their football programs sit in the back for the limo with the premium sound, TV, mini-bar, etc. and the hoops programs are riding the storage rack on top of the Limo.

Back