• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Bournemouth will stay up. Eddie Howe is awesome. Kudos to NBCSN for showing their first ever top-flight game on Saturday (not that there is a lot of competition then).

Usually (though not last year) the relegated three are an established PL club, a club with 2-5 years in the PL and a newbie.

On that note I'll go Villa, Leicester and Watford.

My sympathies to soxfan and the fake fans of the other two clubs

Revisiting pages 3-5 on this thread and how predictions are going is pretty amusing.

Yeah just took a quick glance and there are a couple with Chelsea champs and Leicester/Watford both getting relegated. not that I blame them for that prediction.

Yeah just took a quick glance and there are a couple with Chelsea champs and Leicester/Watford both getting relegated. not that I blame them for that prediction.

It been a crazy season for sure.

Revisiting pages 3-5 on this thread and how predictions are going is pretty amusing.

Hey I'll still be 50% on those predictions. Just wildly off on two of the four.

And happy to be so. With TV money going to everbody I hope seasons like these become the norm. Suck it big-club Charlies

Hey I'll still be 50% on those predictions. Just wildly off on two of the four.

And happy to be so. With TV money going to everbody I hope seasons like these become the norm. Suck it big-club Charlies

50% ain't too shabby, btw.

"Several newspapers are reporting that manager Louis van Gaal will be sacked if Manchester United lose to Stoke on Boxing Day. (Various)"

Pool, Chelski, and possibly ManU all turning over coaches in the first half of the season. Without looking can anyone name the second longest tenured manager in the BPL? 60% of the BPL teams have had their current manager for less than a year. 12/20. Job security ftl.

"And United made contact with former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho about replacing Van Gaal, even before Saturday's defeat to Norwich. (Sun)"

"Mourinho would "jump at the chance" to manage at Old Trafford. (Daily Mail)"

lol

"Chelsea have lined up Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini as a permanent replacement for Mourinho. (Fox Sports)"

"Manchester City are favourites to land out-going Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola, but they face competition from Manchester United, Chelsea and Paris St-Germain when he leaves the Bundesliga side at the end of the season. (Guardian)"

more lol

50% ain't too shabby, btw.

"Several newspapers are reporting that manager Louis van Gaal will be sacked if Manchester United lose to Stoke on Boxing Day. (Various)"

Pool, Chelski, and possibly ManU all turning over coaches in the first half of the season. Without looking can anyone name the second longest tenured manager in the BPL? 60% of the BPL teams have had their current manager for less than a year. 12/20. Job security ftl.

Hughes at Stoke would be my guess

Tor-Kristian Karlsen ‏@karlsentk 1h1 hour ago
For those interested - a short assessment on Liverpool target Marko Grujic coming up
Marko Grujic - 96-born, defensive midfielder/box-to-box midfielder (prefers latter position), imposing physique (192 cm) (1/6)
More of a constructive & intelligent midfielder with excellent vision & passing (long/short) abilities than a classic ball winner (2/6)
Comfortable, quite elegant in possession, right footed but decent ability w/weaker foot. Precise, powerful shot & strong in the air (3/6)
Reasonably dynamic despite his size, though agility less of an issue in possession (good progression w/ball) than without the ball (4/6)
Hard to predict the adaptability of players with mentioned characteristics but he's mature for his age & has a first class mentality (5/6)
Given time to settle he surely has the potential to become a very useful first team player for Liverpool. Low risk at "quoted" price (6/6)

"And United made contact with former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho about replacing Van Gaal, even before Saturday's defeat to Norwich. (Sun)"

"Mourinho would "jump at the chance" to manage at Old Trafford. (Daily Mail)"

lol

How quickly would dv7 have a new avatar of TNSSO?

We are all just pretending this weekend's matches didn't happen, right? Arsenal, I'm sure you'll be in our boat in a matter of hours.

Back