• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Ox is out for the year. Knee and ankle. I'm sure Walcott's hamstring has been notified it's about time for it to tear.

Liverpool up 1-0 at half over Augsburg. Milner with a pk. They're dominating the game, and could have scored 3 or 4 more with a little luck, but are an Augsburg goal from getting knocked out.

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Watched the first half from RiRas in uptown. Looked good going forward but once again no final product. Sturridge looked great.

6m ago
14:52
Meanwhile, Anthony Martial has walked off the pitch in the middle of United’s warm-up, and coaches are now having panicked discussions with Marcus Rashford, their 21-year-old substitute striker. Surely not another warm-up injury. Surely.

Watched the first half from RiRas in uptown. Looked good going forward but once again no final product. Sturridge looked great.

Damn, I should have joined you. I watched the first half in NoDa.

Nice to advance. Mignolet had to come up big there at the end. I'd like to no longer have Lucas playing in the back.

6m ago
14:52
Meanwhile, Anthony Martial has walked off the pitch in the middle of United’s warm-up, and coaches are now having panicked discussions with Marcus Rashford, their 21-year-old substitute striker. Surely not another warm-up injury. Surely.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Rashford is quick but his technique is WOOF

OMG. Joe Riley started too?!?!

Arsenal are going to put 5 past us on Sunday. Then LvG resigns.

Lamela lives the Europa League, lol.

He's quietly been absolutely terrific this year, glad to see him get another goal.

Chadli has been excellent as a lone striker, interchanging very well with Lamela and Alli and working his ass off up top. Very encouraging performance with Kane out.

Back