• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

West Ham coming to Raleigh to play the railhawks on July 12th. BOOM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palencia, a 4th division Spanish team

xjhoaysuvfmqbgy1qu79.jpg

Ings, Origi, and Henderson with chances to make the squad against West Brom. Klopp has said that any player with a chance to play the final against Sevilla has to be available for West Brom (though he didn't specify if they had to play). Ings isn't in the Europa squad.

Sergi Canos is back from a really good season on loan at Brentford and could make his Liverpool debut -- I'd love to see Canos and Ojo out wide, that could be fun.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...iverpool-injury-news-henderson-origi-11328653

It's kind of funny how much Raymond Verheijen sort of hates Klopp. It feeds into my (few) concerns about him myself, although I think Verheijen can be a little over the top and be a little too literal. But these preseason plans do have a little of the "run a bunch of laps" to them, which Verheijen hates.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he hates Hodgson, Moyes, those types, but he's also a serial self-promoter and very dogmatic. "Triple sessions" doesn't mean all they will be doing is running, running, running -- Pochettino has said similar things about his preseason and Tottenham were pretty healthy all year. Ranieri gave his players tons of time off during the season. There are a ton of different ways to do things.

But Verheijen has had success with Wales and I know Craig Bellamy credits him with saving his career. He usually has interesting things to say that tend to make some sense, but I think he's pretty hard headed.

Four years ago today. Chelsea started to change the game in England. This goal signaled that change would be permanent. No longer will one team hold dominion over all the others. And the game is in a much, much better place for it. Because a more competitive league is a better league.

“I have to say it has become more competitive. It became more competitive when Chelsea had a change of ownership 13 years ago, it obviously got more competitive when Manchester City changed ownership about five years ago.

“The last round increase [of TV rights money] was 70 per cent domestically, obviously we're in the last year of that cycle, and visibility into the next year's cycle from domestic money going up by a similar percentage, obviously makes all the other clubs more competitive in the Premier League."

Four years ago today. Chelsea started to change the game in England. This goal signaled that change would be permanent. No longer will one team hold dominion over all the others. And the game is in a much, much better place for it. Because a more competitive league is a better league.

“I have to say it has become more competitive. It became more competitive when Chelsea had a change of ownership 13 years ago, it obviously got more competitive when Manchester City changed ownership about five years ago.

“The last round increase [of TV rights money] was 70 per cent domestically, obviously we're in the last year of that cycle, and visibility into the next year's cycle from domestic money going up by a similar percentage, obviously makes all the other clubs more competitive in the Premier League."

QFP

Has a team ever had so much money riding on one game as Liverpool does on Wednesday? There have been matches where a team had to win to finish 4th for CL but they still had the UEFA as a fallback paycheck. Liverpool is all or nothing.

Back