• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

let 'em live, Matt Ritchie!

[video]http://gfycat.com/SpanishHugeChinchilla[/video]

Last edited:
Looks like Costa is in line to be the next immoral foreigner the British media tries to kick out of the game. Last time was Suarez

Where was there a "defense" of either player in that post? i'll wait for you and vad to find that

Indicating your belief that they are being unfairly attacked by the media is saying that you don't think what they did deserve attacking. That's defending their actions, is it not?

In my world it is. I took it as he thinks they are being treated unfairly.

Looks like Costa is in line to be the next immoral foreigner the British media tries to kick out of the game. Last time was Suarez

In my world it is. I took it as he thinks they are being treated unfairly.

The best part is that tintin has apparently eaten up the Suarez nonsense that it was just the "English media" that drove him out and had nothing to do with Suarez's A) own actions or B) own ambitions. Barca was always his end game goal.

Why did Spurs ruin Lamela? Just seems mean spirited to kill off such a promising career.

for a supposed top tier team, spurs sure are boring to watch.

Son with a goal on his home debut - he's really going to fit into the PL well ... extremely direct and has a wicked shot with both feet (though the goal today was some pretty shit keeping).

Sturridge in the lineup and Sakho replaces Lovren? Nice.

Why did Spurs ruin Lamela? Just seems mean spirited to kill off such a promising career.

Lulz. I love Lamela, but he's got a pretty terrible right foot and is not a great tackler (constantly gets out of position and has to foul to recover).

Son with a goal on his home debut - he's really going to fit into the PL well ... extremely direct and has a wicked shot with both feet (though the goal today was some pretty shit keeping).

Agreed. I loved his creativity (some great flick passes that were so close to working out) and was really really really surprised by his pace. Him and Alli are going to make for a bright future.

Soho is shredding ManU. I expect them to score immediately.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to Kane and Lamerikson (TM) maturing together. Plus Alli and Dier behind them? Gracious me.

Sakho is just so, so, so much better than Lovren. Should have started the first game on.

Back