• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Arsenal is totally making the top 4 again. Wegner is like a vampire who must have the blood of young eastern european teams in the CL group stages to survive.

Liverpool winning at West Ham then dropping points at home to boro to finish 5th would be more than my heart can handle.

I'd be please for Wenger to stay with a 4th place finish and the Cup, but the roster is obviously not the type that can compete in Champions League anyway, which makes qualifying for it sort of pointless.

Ozil and Sanchez proved how important they are to the club, creating the first goal yesterday, but Alexis appears to want out and Ozil has overvalued himself. Wenger is going to have to make some moves this summer.

Not sure why Fellaini is playing higher than Pogba when in possession. That makes no sense to me.

Pogba tried his luck from Birmingham. It goes over. Nobody is surprised.

Such a stupid shot.

Bailly with an all time dumb red card. What the fuck was he doing?

My summary of the day's events: United will play Ajax in the final. Bailly can't play following his red card. Fellaini remains part of Mourinho's first 11.

n3a8x8v0k1xy.jpg

Fuck Chelsea.

Though Conte seems pretty nice. Take Inter's money. kthanks

wow. good call by the ref to disallow that penalty goal

Watching the MultiMatch90 broadcast of the Bundesliga on FS2. Is the defending in that league this terrible every week? Every game has featured atrocious marking in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back