• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

WTF Kos? Terrible challenge/tackle.

the John Terry substitution in the 26th min was well done.

Enjoyed seeing the kits that people have. These are the ones I have:

94f80967805f5393d91af021831dec0b.jpg

'92-'94 Chelsea away. Got this in London in the spring of '93 after seeing Chelsea beat Wimbledon 4-2 at Stamford Bridge. John Spencer scored a brace that day. Still remember thinking how strange it was that the terraces were only for people standing up.

cd68df7b19d356e45679254928f10192.jpg

'96 Newcastle. Bought this at St. James Park. Spent the summer of '96 traveling around Britain while doing a summer program at Cambridge. Bought it mostly for the fantastic Brown Ale logo on the shirt. Was there a day or two after Alan Shearer had signed for Newcastle, and there was a line around the building of people waiting to get his name and number on their shirts.

3e953c3c9229ca5cfafdf7e9b2ccf5fa.jpg

'05-'06 Chelsea Centenary shirt. My favorite ever Chelsea shirt, and one they won the league wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have way too many football shirts. I keep saying I won't buy any more unless they're awesome, but people keep giving them to me as gifts. Lots of international shirts and then eight west ham shirts. I much prefer my other west ham stuff -- the training range polo, sweater, shorts, the subtle stuff. I'll sort through them later if people are actually interested.

But I usually only wear plain claret polos or t-shirts (not branded) to matches. I refuse to smile too so people think I'm super hard.

I swear, even when he's not on the scoresheet, Liverpool are better when Lallana plays.

Back