• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Time to backdoor our way into the Champions League! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Romero starts. Wow.

Mourinho stuck with him all the way through even when a CL spot is on the line. Also, I think this might point to Big Dave being Real Madrid bound. 80 mil + please. Or Bale.

Romero starts. Wow.

Mourinho stuck with him all the way through even when a CL spot is on the line. Also, I think this might point to Big Dave being Real Madrid bound. 80 mil + please. Or Bale.

Navas has been great for RM, but spenders gonna spend. Come to Everton Keylor!

Romero starts. Wow.

I think it's shitty when teams let the backup play these lesser cup games up until the final then give it to the number one. Dance with the date that brought you and all that.

I find myself rooting for the people of Manchester to have a victory parade. Hopefully the second half is a little more exciting though.

Watching with no sound, any mention of the high foot on that 2nd goal?

U-N-I
T-E-D
UNITED ARE THE TEAM FOR ME
WITH A KNICK KNACK PADDY WHACK
GIVE A DOG A BONE
WHY DON'T CITY FUCK OFF HOME

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Back