• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Larsson's challenge was fucking terrible. If his raised studs hits Herrera's leg and it could easily be a leg break. That isn't controversial.

Zlatan's goal. Yeah. He's good. (just now watching MOTD)

I'm not sure I've ever been more wrong on a PL player. He's 35. THIRTY FUCKING FIVE. I'm 37 and if I play pickup on Tuesday I hurt until the weekend. I was sure that like nearly every other old striker who's come to the PL he'd struggle with the pace and when United weren't terribly good he'd be a locker room distraction. In reality he's been one of the 3-4 best strikers in the PL this season and he's really the only United player who has shown leadership and willingness to fight and battle for league places (insert mandatory lol @ Pogba, who could learn a ton from Zlatan). Just an unbelievable season by a guy who had an epic career if it just ended at 30, let alone looking like he's going to be impact player as he's closer to 40 than 30.

Ryan Giggs has like the top 7 best "old guy" PL seasons, but Zlatan's 2016-2017 definitely makes the list as well.

I'm not sure I've ever been more wrong on a PL player. He's 35. THIRTY FUCKING FIVE. I'm 37 and if I play pickup on Tuesday I hurt until the weekend. I was sure that like nearly every other old striker who's come to the PL he'd struggle with the pace and when United weren't terribly good he'd be a locker room distraction. In reality he's been one of the 3-4 best strikers in the PL this season and he's really the only United player who has shown leadership and willingness to fight and battle for league places (insert mandatory lol @ Pogba, who could learn a ton from Zlatan). Just an unbelievable season by a guy who had an epic career if it just ended at 30, let alone looking like he's going to be impact player as he's closer to 40 than 30.

Ryan Giggs has like the top 7 best "old guy" PL seasons, but Zlatan's 2016-2017 definitely makes the list as well.

As Zlatan said yesterday in his post game interview, he's Benjamin Button.

Crystal Palace are doing Big Sam things to Arsenal, and Arsenal are looking very soft and not wanting any of it. Also, wtf happened to Bellerin? He's traaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssh the last couple of months.

Mustafi is having an absolute nightmare out there.

The midfield and outside backs putting absolutely no pressure on the ball and letting Palace easily pump balls into Benteke's head (or outright backpassing it directly to him) aren't doing him any favors either.

Brasky may get his wish this summer. Koeman says he'll sell Barkley if he doesn't sign a new deal before the end of the season.

Crystal Palace are doing Big Sam things to Arsenal, and Arsenal are looking very soft and not wanting any of it. Also, wtf happened to Bellerin? He's traaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssh the last couple of months.

It doesn't help that most of the team has mailed in the season (like the fans on the board here as you can see from the Arsenal posts). Just waiting to see what happens when there is no Champions League next year.

It doesn't help that most of the team has mailed in the season (like the fans on the board here as you can see from the Arsenal posts). Just waiting to see what happens when there is no Champions League next year.

Who's mailing it in? What the fuck are we supposed to say. We suck, and are going to continue to suck until something is changed. Wenger is going to be kept. He is going to say the same fucking things, like promising signings in the summer. We are going to sell our best players and buy untested ones. Rinse. Repeat.

The only difference is this year, the mantra will be, "TV money negates the need for Champions League money." (i.e. "The tv money is like a trophy.")

MUFC now level on GD with Arsenal and are 3 points clear of them. 5th is the new 6th!

Back