• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Priebus' Strategy

ONW

Reaction score
Gerrymander districts

Make voting more difficult for minorities

and now this....

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...e-democrat-websites-to-lure-voters/?hpt=hp_t1

"(CNN) – A warning this election season: If you are searching the Web for information on Democratic congressional candidates, read the fine print.

At least 15 websites that appear to be official campaign sites for Democratic candidates, are actually the handiwork of the National Republican Congressional Committee."

Unacceptable. And yes, I'm sure all politicians will start pulling this deception.

If you can't win, cheat! -GOP, the party of values, morals, and most importantly culture.

Pathetic, but par for the course for the GOP.

”Well, we are very proud of this program.”

Seems like the people behind this are giving some sound bites that will be far more politically damaging when used in the inevitable ad campaign than those websites will be worth.

Their "proud" strategy is the equivalent of creating parody handles like jhmd0002 or 2&2 Fastball to Girardi or poorman or DekeMan and posting inane conservative crap.

Our politics are so small. I have hope (I am always the optimist) that our next presidential election will be substantive but I am sure I will be disappointed.

Yeah, Reince Priebus invented gerrymandering.

That's not FAIR *stamps feet*

I still find it hard to believe this Priebus guy is running the GOP. Not sharp, inarticulate, spineless, hot-tempered, and zero presence. How he got the job and kept it after 2012 is bizarre. He's much better suited to being an assistant manager at a local pizza place who comps you free breadsticks when your order's late/wrong.

Reactions: ONW
I still find it hard to believe this Priebus guy is running the GOP. Not sharp, inarticulate, spineless, hot-tempered, and zero presence. How he got the job and kept it after 2012 is bizarre. He's much better suited to being an assistant manager at a local pizza place who comps you free breadsticks when your order's late/wrong.

This is true.

Losing Wisconsin despite being his home state, Ryan's home state, and winning the Walker recall should have doomed him. Hard to believe Steele lost his job to this guy.

Their "proud" strategy is the equivalent of creating parody handles like jhmd0002 or 2&2 Fastball to Girardi or poorman or DekeMan and posting inane conservative crap.

Wait a minute.... how do we know that's not happening?

Priebus said yesterday that "everything will be on the table" regarding Hillary tacitly endorsing Rand Paul's tactic of making Monica an issue. Bubba was the one who had the affiar, not Hillary. Why no run on a contrast to Obama or on things Hillary actually did? Bubba, Newt, Weiner, and Sanford deserved criticism for their actions, but this is another GOP turd that smells bad. Don't agree much with Mitch Daniels politically, but he seems to be the wisest and most mature pol in America now.

Priebus is the political equivalent of Joe Amonett. Maintain a starting job based on great in practice performance behind closed doors, but it's not translating to games.

Saw Chuck Todd interview Reince this morning and, while Preibus was better than usual, he's still fucking horrible. Dude's a stiff and has a hair-trigger temper that's a threat to erupt at any moment. He really shouldn't appear anywhere but Fox since he's got an epic Woody Hayes/Bobby Knight meltdown lurking very close to the surface. A dorky ticking time bomb.

Back