• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prized QB Recruit Kevin Sousa

eye in the sky

Reaction score
Thought this was interesting... see what an FSU web-site is saying about our new prized recruit... click on the link and scroll down to see the write up on July 16th ... I agree 100% .... Sousa is our best bet... The last Wake QB from Florida led us to an ACC championship... Coach Elrod is from Orlando and they have a great connection from everything i have read... Sousa is special, just read his press release... that came from a 17 year old... He can be our Tim Tebow! I cant wait to get my Kevin Sousa #8 wake jersey!

http://www.chantrant.com/

Perhaps in 2-3 years after a RS. Last year demonstrated, quite clearly, why true freshmen rarely start at QB at the Division I level.

Yes, Riley started as a freshman. A redshirt freshman.

Thought this was interesting... see what an FSU web-site is saying about our new prized recruit... click on the link and scroll down to see the write up on July 16th ... I agree 100% .... Sousa is our best bet... The last Wake QB from Florida led us to an ACC championship... Coach Elrod is from Orlando and they have a great connection from everything i have read... Sousa is special, just read his press release... that came from a 17 year old... He can be our Tim Tebow! I cant wait to get my Kevin Sousa #8 wake jersey!

http://www.chantrant.com/

isnt stachitas from florida?

isnt stachitas from florida?

i think i once heard he took over the starting job at his high school after Tebow graduated. and by once i mean once during every wake game last year that he played in.

(that post is not a knock on you asking, just a knock on terrible commentators)

i think i once heard he took over the starting job at his high school after Tebow graduated. and by once i mean once during every wake game last year that he played in.

(that post is not a knock on you asking, just a knock on terrible commentators)

Completely agree. It was up there with "Ya know Al-Farouq means the chief has arrived" during our games

Completely agree. It was up there with "Ya know Al-Farouq means the chief has arrived" during our games

And the worst ever, did you know Tim Duncan started playing basketball because his pool was destroyed by Hurricane Hugo?

Niki Arinze's uncle might be the pope!!!!!!!!

Back