• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Bowl

Glad Chud is staying. Never know how much of it is the O and how much is the player. Thankfully we won't find out this year

Also nice protection from the Saints O-linemen, yeesh. My dislike for that team continues to build

I have to say the Saint's O-Linemen so didn't protect Cam. Not sure if they just didn't care about the game or Cam personally. Each time Cam got sacked, the O-Lineman that got beat was a saint who barely tried.

Early on, I think Cam was a bit nervous. At least he had a couple of TDs and the bomb to Steve Smith was awesome.

Is it possible for someone to dress like a bigger douche than Brady did during the halftime interview? What on earth would possess someone to wear that on TV? What a clown.

Is it possible for someone to dress like a bigger douche than Brady did during the halftime interview? What on earth would possess someone to wear that on TV? What a clown.

it is not possible to be a bigger douche than brady

Back