• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jaylen Hoard on preliminary Team Olympic roster; Hamby has double-double in Sparks season opener

Nick Nurse is getting right after it and coaching the Sixers summer league.

Tuned in late but haven’t seen much of LaRavia.

Alondes didn’t play for the Heat.

Jake has a quadruple single. Hasn’t scored yet.

Jake with 16 pts on 5-6 shooting in the first 7 minutes.

Vitaly Potapenko is the Griz summer league coach.

Last edited:
Alondes had 5 points in 12 minutes on Wednesday. LaRavia sat yesterday after scoring 12 and 25 in the first two games. Appleby didn't play today.

Appleby and LaRavia are on the court right now on NBA TV.

Worse things for a young person that playing professionally in france.

Teague has a great set deprecating delivery, his style reminds me of Jerrod Carmichael.

He’s getting on Paul George and Draymond Green’s level in terms of NBA player podcast engagement. I never saw that coming.

Did not see coming Jeff Teague’s evolution into a legitimately funny and entertaining storyteller.

Thanks PH. Glad to see that Williamson will get the opportunity to play professionally. Any stats or insight on Dino's career? Can't be bad if he is still playing after all these years.

Thanks PH. Glad to see that Williamson will get the opportunity to play professionally. Any stats or insight on Dino's career? Can't be bad if he is still playing after all these years.

He’s playing for the national team. I guess he might play with Giannis in the Olympics. He was suspended for doping but it seems like he got it reduced and is eligible for the World Cup.

Back