• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jaylen Hoard on preliminary Team Olympic roster; Hamby has double-double in Sparks season opener

I didn't realize he was on their roster. Looks like he signed a two-way deal in August. It annoys me that Wake doesn't consider grad transfers as Wake alums. But I'm sure they'll count Hartman as a football alum if he makes the NFL. Inconsistent at best.

CP came off the bench today for the first time in his career.

Sarr wasn’t a grad transfer. He had to apply for a waiver to be immediately eligible at Kentucky.

Sarr wasn’t a grad transfer. He had to apply for a waiver to be immediately eligible at Kentucky.
He played his first three years at Wake, left after Manning got fired and played a year at KY. He could have played at KY another year because his third year at Wake was the non-counting Covid year.

He did not graduate from Wake. It is unclear if he graduated from KY.

Signing with Charlotte for a second stint doesn't extend his record. He should think about his legacy when signing!😉

Maybe he will send Forbes a player or two.
Tell him to play some pickup games while he's there and call Forbes if anybody looks promising.

(Yes blue, that's a Chris King and Tim Duncan reference)

Lulea, Sweden has 5 hours, 59 minutes of daylight tomorrow. Sunset at 2:15 pm local time.

I have a lot of respect for Isiah Mucius. He never faltered in his commitment to Wake Forest. He never quit working to improve his game. I hope he is able to achieve his goals and fulfill his dreams in basketball. A true stand up guy.
+1

Dearica Hamby gave birth, played every game of the WNBA season, and named MVP of the FIBA 3x3 AmeriCup tournament. All in less than 9 months.

Alondes is averaging 17.2 ppg, 4.9 reb, and 6.9 ast for the Heat's Sioux Falls G-League affiliate.

LaRavia has only played 2 games for the Memphis Hustle (averaged 27.5 ppg), but he's not getting much run for the Grizzlies. His 4 points in 15 minutes yesterday at the Rockets was his first action since November 1.

Alondes is averaging 17.2 ppg, 4.9 reb, and 6.9 ast for the Heat's Sioux Falls G-League affiliate.

LaRavia has only played 2 games for the Memphis Hustle (averaged 27.5 ppg), but he's not getting much run for the Grizzlies. His 4 points in 15 minutes yesterday at the Rockets was his first action since November 1.
Jake is really buried on the Grizzlies bench. He and his agent needs to be looking for a better situation.

Back