• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Hoops Deacs - Jaylen Hoard on preliminary Team Olympic roster; Hamby has double-double in Sparks season opener

JC had 22 and 16 tonight vs. the Wizards, his season highs in both categories. He averaged 21.6 pts only four seasons ago.

Alondes is representing the G-League in the NBA All-Star Friday Rising Stars game! His Skyforce are 10-2 and tied for the Western Conference lead.

And he's been making 3s since I last checked, so this is a huge deal for him

He's shooting 42% from the field on the season. He shot 37.5% last season.

An all-star game is the perfect place for Alondes to sling some silly passes around too. Hopefully he gets some decent run.

He's shooting 42% from the field on the season. He shot 37.5% last season.

He was in the 20s still when he had that 55 point game. Guys like him have to reliably hit 3s if they want a shot. Sounds like he regressed in a good way.

An all-star game is the perfect place for Alondes to sling some silly passes around too. Hopefully he gets some decent run.
We'll see. It's a 7 man team. The NBA loves to showcase the Ignite kids and Mac McClung is a crowd favorite and Tshweibe is a well-known Kentucky guy.

He was in the 20s still when he had that 55 point game. Guys like him have to reliably hit 3s if they want a shot. Sounds like he regressed in a good way.
Progression to the mean?

Pumped for Alondes. Miami signed him to a two-way contract, and I bet he’s going to open some eyeballs in the league. He’s been off the charts good recently for anyone who hasn’t seen stats or game highlights.

I watched the condensed game where he dropped 55 the other night, and he looked like maybe one of the best players on a few NBA teams in the sense that it was just pure domination by him. And I know that’s just in the G-league but…damn. He’s going to stick, I think. Still probably my favorite overall player we have had under Forbes that’s not still here (Damari).

Recent 39 point game.

It just takes him a little time at each level to figure it out!

Good news. Plenty of playing time available on the Griz. They're starting Trey Jemison tonight. He played his first two seasons at Clemson before transferring to UAB.

Good news. Plenty of playing time available on the Griz. They're starting Trey Jemison tonight. He played his first two seasons at Clemson before transferring to UAB.

I thought part of the reason he was being flipped between the Griz and G league was a log jam at his position. Did the Griz get rid of players at his position?

I thought part of the reason he was being flipped between the Griz and G league was a log jam at his position. Did the Griz get rid of players at his position?
He's one of several injured players. He hasn't played since Jan 13.

Much better. The IR team is an NBA Finals contender. The team on the court is a G-League playoffs contender.

Back